Thursday, October 7, 2010

For CT: Orly Opal Hope

Hey dear,
I was thinking of you when I put this on the night before
and then the next morning I get your email!

I'll reply your email soon,
but I wanna get this out for you asap =)
So even though the skies wasn't the best yesterday,
I still wanted to post this one up for you.


The polish I have for you today is Opal Hope by Orly.


3 coats + 1 coat of topcoat


"Once you choose Hope, Anything is possible"
~ Christopher Reeves


"If you lose hope,
somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving,
you lose that courage to be,
that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all.
And so today I still have a dream"

"Everything that is done in the world is done by hope"

~ Both by Martin Luther King Jr


"In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer"
~ Albert Camus


The cabbie (indoors) pic.

My dear, 2 more cycles to go k.
Never lose Hope

2 comments:

Millie said...

Very pretty polish. Those are great quotes too. Something we need reminding of more often.

chocaddict said...

Such a delicate color...those quotes are very inspirational, i'm sure they'll do your friend some good ((hugs))

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB