Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The contest result is out!

Thank you so much guys for your kind wishes.
I haven't fully recovered but am much much better.
Unfortunately work has been crazy lately,
so that's probably the main cause why I'm taking a longer time to recover.
For the past few days, I'll be in office by 8 am
and would still probably be there at 9 pm.

But I finally managed to find a few quick minutes (while waiting for my colleagues for dinner) to finally get the draw done.
And since it was done in the office,
all the props used were also found around my cubicle

So without much further ado,
let's see what the polish looks like!


Here's the bottle pic.
Can you recognise it?

Wanna see how it looks like swatched?


3 coats + 1 coat TC


Actually I wore this while I was sick,
and one of my friends commented that my nails looked like they were really the ones causing the misery


heh.
And when I first put it on,
I thought that this would probably be how Hagrid might look like after the magic cart ride down the Gringotts Wizarding Bank!
Kinda appropriate eh?


and the indoors shot.

So.... Did you manage to identify the polish correctly?
Or are you still kinda clueless?
Alright. Here's the answer then:


Essie Oscar Please

I actually chanced upon 2 bottles of this in a nail salon that I passed by.
I've never seen a old Essie bottle IRL until then.
You know the ones without the "e" on the caps
and the "Essie" etched on the sides of the bottle?

And when I saw that there were 2,
I decided to pick up the other one to give away since I remember this being a discontinued polish as well.


So a total of 11 of you got it right.
The 12th correct answer was disqualified as it was entered after the deadline given.


Here's a pic of the entries next to the 1st prop,
which happens to be my current fave drink.
Well, its what we call "Bubble Tea" cos of those pearl things that come along.


By the time I finished the drink, there were 6 of those bubbles left


So I dumped all the entries into a little container,
shook them all up


eliminated the first 5 entries that were randomly picked
and the 6th entry with the winner's name is


CelyFrenchie!
Congrats babe!
I'll be sending you an email soon!

Thanks to everyone who took part in this giveaway!
I hope you had fun =)

4 comments:

AnnKiins'♥ said...

OMGGGGG, I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!
Water melon flavoured :D
I can't drink it anymore cause they don't sell it over here anymore ;________;

CelyFrenchie said...

That's so cooooooool thank you ! :D
The color is gorgeous, can't believe I won it ! I can't wait to try it :)

Berry T said...

AnnKiins,
oh?! you're in the UK?
They don't sell bubble tea there?

CelyFrenchie,
I got your reply email babe!
Will send it next week and email you again when its on its way to you!

CelyFrenchie said...

Thank you, can't wait :D

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB