Friday, October 15, 2010

China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y vs China Glaze Fortune Teller

Right, its the middle of October already,
and I haven't even done a single Halloween nail-art.
Gotta rectify that soon...

Anyway, kinda thought that I might as well start wearing those Halloween polishes.
I've actually got quite a few,
but ain't sure if I'll be able to get them all swatched/worn by Halloween itself


China Glaze Fortune Teller
Can you guys believe I got this last year
but never got around to using it at all?!


China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y
hmmm... any of you thinks that some polish companies seem to be having a problem with hyphens?


And here they are.
Pinky and Middle fingers: Fortune Teller
Ring and Index fingers: Ick-A-Bod-Y


Both were done in 3 coats each, 1 coat SV


LOVE Fortune Teller!
As for Ick-A-Bod-Y, I alternated between "ok, this ain't that bad" and "this looks kinda bad"
And Ick-A-Bod-Y was bumpy as hell to the touch


Kinda have the feeling that Ick-A-Bod-Y (getting irritating to type) is going to end up in the purge column soon.


Lastly, the indoor shot.

4 comments:

Jamie K. said...

awwww i love Fortune Teller but I came into this scene too late! >.<

Berry T said...

awww.... Fortune Teller is really lovely!
Maybe you could try to see if someone else is willing to swap FT? I saw some of the ebay prices they were asking for FT. Not worth paying that much imo.

sparklingpinkgorilla said...

I actually bought Fortune Teller at a beauty supply store in August for like $3. It was in the clearance section. No one in my town is really that into nail polish apparently (the China Glaze Atlantis was in there also and I thought this was a pretty popular color). I couldn't believe it, since I wanted it last year but never got around to buying it. i wish you luck in finding it!

Jamie K. said...

thank u ladies! *Sniffs*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB