Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BCA 2010

Apologies for the lack of posts.
Its been really hard to get decent pictures recently cos of the weather we're having.
A lot of my pics have ended up looking greyed or washed out. =(
Not too hopeful that the weather will clear up in the next few weeks either.
Oh well. Nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, back to the post proper.

I haven't forgotten that October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month.
But apart from that, I also want to honour all who are battling their way through one form of illness or another,
or have battled their way,
as well as their family members and loved ones who accompanied them on their journey.


Used Etude House #43 as the base for this one,
and Art Club stripers.





Last pic is an indoor shot.

Some days there won't be a song in your heart.
Sing anyway.
~Emory Austin

6 comments:

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

I like plaid designs :)
Weather in Italy is bad too :(

Let them have Polish! said...

This is so pretty! Your stripes are perfection!

Saori said...

great post Berry & perfect nail art for this event !!

CelyFrenchie said...

Pretty ! :)
I get the polish ! I went back home yesterday on my birthday and it was on my desk, it made me so happy ! The color is really wonderful, thank you :D

Berry T said...

Alice,
People around me are falling sick cos of the lousy weather we're having.
I'm not too sure what's the condition over your side, but pls do take care of yourself!

Let them Have Polish,
Thank you for the compliment!

Saori,
Thanks dear!
Cancer awareness is something that has really touched me personally, and my heart goes out to those who have been affected by it.

CelyFrenchie,
You're most welcome!
I'm just really glad that it arrived safely and that you like it! =)

CelyFrenchie said...

I love it so much ! I wouldn't have buy a color like this but I'd have be totally wrong, it looks so wonderful actually :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB