Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spot the difference!

Heh. Let's see if you can spot the difference =P

But first let me get this outta the way.
Polishes used in this set of nail art are:


OPI Alphine Snow


OPI Damone Roberts 1968
LOVE this one!


Nubar Forest

Here's how it first looked like under overcast skies:


peripatetic33
this one was inspired when you mentioned fancy wrapping paper
But I think it sorta ended up more like fancy ribbon over paper =P


and can you spot the difference in this?


Isn't it just the cutest thing?!
There's also a fish version but I haven't thought about how it should appear on the nails


Taken while in my colleague's car
heh. I handed out quite a few of these little lizards and fishes to colleagues.
One of them even wanted it to stick onto her mobile phone =)

hmmm... maybe I should give that little one a name.
Anyone wants to help name a cute lizard?

9 comments:

chocaddict said...

OMG that's sooo cute <3 you did that little guy yourself? wow ^^
Hey you know what? I tried to reproduce that previous nail art of yours a couple of days ago and it was a big streaky hot mess. I'm no good at nail art and delicate things in general and now I admire your skills even more.
Hope you're alright dear :)
xoxo

Alice said...

<3 <3 <3 Lizzy the Lizard <3 <3 <3 how did you get it?

peripatetic33 said...

perhaps his name should be Clinger

Sylvia said...

Ah how cute!! :)

Melanie said...

I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

Hatterlet said...

Reginald. Seems like a good name for a lizard.

Geokteng said...

OMG. I've bought the chanel les khaki's collection. Super love the khaki vert!

Berry T said...

Thank you gals!
I really liked the little guy and haha, its the reason why I haven't posted much this week!
I just couldn't bear to take him off! =P

Peripatetic33,
I really like Clinger! So apt! Its exactly how he looks on my nail!

chocaddict,
aww... keep trying babe!
I had to be really careful when doing lines.
If it helps, use a brush to draw out the lines first
and nope, I didn't do the little guy myself
Its store-bought!

Melanie,
I'll definitely go check out your blog after this =)

Geokteng,
Have you worn it yet?
I heard from another who said that Khaki Vert was terribly chippy so I didn't get it in the end

Saori said...

Hey love your lizard, so cute I love it ^^ It's name well well well Polly ! (to have a little link with polish ^^)
XOXO

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB