Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OPI Ali's Big Break

Sorry guys, it was raining the past couple of days,
so I couldn't get any pictures until today.
And by then, I had a little tipwear


Ali's Big Break,
which is described by OPI as a glowing red shimmer.
Unfortunately, I was disappointed with this one.


When I first saw Ali's Big Break, I already had in mind an idea to create the half moon mani.
Then halfway through, I had this insane idea to do a pseudo french on the ring finger.
Kinda like how it turned out.
Am going to call it the C-Section =P


Anyway, this is 2 coats of Ali's Big Break over Orly Bare Rose.
1 coat of SV


Ok, I can't fault OPI for its description.
Ali's Big Break is definitely glowing
and it has pink micro-glitter that definitely gives it that shimmer.
It looks especially good when under the sun.


Its just that I had the feeling that I've seen this quite a few times around.
Nothing special or to-die-for in my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the shimmer in this polish it is so delicate, but it is really dupable! I have a blogsale on my blog so if you are interested take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos, to trying something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,
    yep, though I kept wondering which polish is it that seems similar...
    I'm trying to cut down on buying polishes, but man... its been extremely hard esp with the recent releases! Maybe next time dear =)

    Jackie S,
    heh. a moment of inspriation.
    hopefully more of those would happen =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got the Ali's big break for my mani pedi...love it.. was hoping for a little more glitter but the overall finish is pleasing

    ReplyDelete