Friday, September 10, 2010

Maybelline Express Finish in Ocean Green

Part of going through the stash is the joy of re-discovery.
Realised that I actually have quite a number of old-school polishes,
so I guess, I'm going to be posting these quite soon.


Maybelline Express Finish in Ocean Green

Nowadays, I don't see Maybelline polishes in Singapore anymore.
I was trying to recall when I last saw them around,
and the last memory I had was when I was still in college!

Those were the days when all I could afford was L'oreal, Maybelline and another long-gone brand (totally cannot recall except that it started with U).
Even Revlon was kinda outta my budget.
Which was ok actually, cos all the brands stocked up on were pinks and reds anyway.
They still do that actually.

Unfortunate that I didn't know about thinners back in those days
Could have saved several awesome bottles.







2 coats + 1 coat Poshe
Could have done another coat to get rid of VNL

Ocean Green is definitely one that is pretty unique in my stash,
don't think I have anything else close to this one.
But I can't decide if I like it or not.
Yay or Nay? Keep or Purge?

4 comments:

peripatetic33 said...

i think it looks pretty on you
but it is a bit frosty and i tend to question the frosty ones too

Berry T said...

heh. I barely had it on for 8 hours before I decided that its not for me after all =)

chocaddict said...

are you sure? I think it's a pretty cool color!

Berry T said...

hahaha!
Yep dearie, damn sure this isn't it for me
I got sick of looking at it trying to decide yep or nope. Guess the frustration got to me! =P

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB