Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I haz a new LOVE!

I figured since I'm still waiting for the damn Burlesques
I might as well try the new Korean brand.


I grabbed the one that intrigued me the most,
Tony Moly PT08


2 coats + 1 coat SV


But if you're careful, you can get away with just 1 coat.


The only reason why I did 2,
was cos I LOVED the way it glided onto my nails!
man... the entire time I was doing my nails,
I was like some broken record,
"awesome, OMG, like oil, awesome, cool, man, the colour, love"
*hit the repeat button*

No joke. I only did 2 coats just to feel that glide.
man... I think its even better than some of my RBLs

and the colour reminds me of sharks.
awesome blue-grey that looks almost black in low lights.
I think its killed my lemming for OCC Dangerous.


and here's the in-the-cab shot.

I'm going to try at least 2 more colours and the yellow.
If they're all this good,
Tony Moly is going to be my new fave brand.

5 comments:

Kayleigh said...

LOL (as reaction to your 'repeat' part)!!! If you can get away with only 1 coat, then it's definitely a MUST!

Rebie said...

Oh it's gorgeous, it looks a bit like Catrice's London's weather forecast but without shimmer, I like it a lot.

dreamsofelle said...

Wow! I'll be sure to check this out when I go to singapore on 5/10! It's at Marina Bay?

Berry T said...

Kayleigh, Rebie
yep it really gorgeous IRL and definitely a must!
I wish this was available easily to all my polish-loving friends!

dreamsofelle,
I don't usually do this but I never got any reply to my last email so here goes:

Liz, if this is you, I really would like to know what happened during our last swap. My first email to check with you whether you got the polishes, you claimed that you did not and was busy. My next email went unanswered.
Its only 1 polish but still, I would really appreciate it if you could give me an answer as to what happened.

dreamsofelle said...

Hey there. It's me. I sent you an email. =\

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB