Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy 101 Award and the "NEW" Math


Tilly from the blog Matilda's Manis tagged me for this award.
Thank you so much dear =)

The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

ok, so the 10 things that I like are:
1. Nail Polish and nail art!
(heh... like that's a surprise to anyone)
2. Pole dance
Currently my one and only exercise regime
3. My good friends and (some of the) colleagues
4. Pretty paper
My latest and newest hobby: making cards!
5. Reading mystery thrillers
6. Dark chocolate
7. Cold coke on a hot day
8. MAC Make-up
Now I can't wait for the Fabulous Feline and the Disney collections to arrive!
9. Fooling around with my digital camera
10. Going on holidays with loved ones

As for who to tag,
to be honest, I think most of the blogs I've been reading have already been tagged for this,
so I have absolutely no idea who else to tag!
I guess whoever else wants to do this,
go ahead!

Right. As for the "NEW" Math.
I did tell you guys that I'm on a no-swap, no-buy deal right.
So I told a good friend about it
and he actually berated me about it!
Well, ok, he knows the deets about me and mama.
Heh. He thinks its fortunate that I'm not as screwed up as I could possibly be =P

So there's a "new" formula to all this.
For every 5 bottles of polishes that I manage to purge,
I'm allowed 1 new polish.
That's do-able right

2 comments:

Jamie K. said...

yeps :) thats a fair deal :)

Berry T said...

hahaha!
yay! validation!
*big grin*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB