Friday, September 24, 2010

Chanel Paradoxal & Estee Lauder Surreal Violet

This one's a scheduled post,
so hopefully by the time you read this,
I would be in the sun taking pics of the 1st Burlesque mani


While waiting for that one,
I present to you Chanel Paradoxal and Estee Lauder's Surreal Violet.


Middle & Pinky: the Chanel
Index & Ring: the Estee Lauder.

Each one was 2 coats + 1 coat of SV


I really liked this colour combi!
Would have been almost perfect except...


How come the swatches I see online of Paradoxal have this lovely shimmer but mine doesn't?
=(


Did I get a dud bottle of Paradoxal?

4 comments:

nailgalore said...

Hi.. even mine wasnt that shimmery:-( in the bottle an online it does.. Neway hopeing to see the Opi swatches soon:-D

Lissa said...

I had to take a photo of Paradoxal inside using a flash to catch the shimmer on camera. It's very, very subtle and most of the time not even noticeable.

Amabile said...

Yep, the shimmer of Paradoxal is very well hidden :-( It can be seen when you look at the bottle, but not anymore when you paint your nails. I must say, I was a little disappointed.

Berry T said...

man... that sucks then.
I didn't realise that the hidden shimmer in Paradoxal was being so secretive and so well hidden!
Amabile,
totally get you about the disappointment

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB