Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you guys sick of green polish yet?

I sure hope not.
Cos I have yet another green polish to show you guys today.
But well, at least its gorgeous green polish!


Nature Republic GR605
Someone on MUA posted this beauty and reminded me of it









heh. As you can see, I got carried away snapping pics of it =P


This last one is with the camera flash.

I think this one is a jelly, but with lovely shimmer
(sorry guys, I'm not that good with telling apart finishes)
It has that squishy look,
and at 3 coats, I still got VNL.
I've never gone beyond 3 coats for this one, so I'm not sure if it'll ever get opaque.
But seriously, its gorgeous enough that I don't really care.
When I had this on, I kept running out into the sun to peek at it.

On a separate note,
I'm leaving for a short vacation today!
Just going to the neighbouring country Malaysia for some R&R.
Well, Malacca to be specific.
I've scheduled some posts in the meantime but won't be able to reply all your emails and comments
When I get back, I promise I'll post some pics of my trip!

5 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

love this green shade...have a safe trip..

Sylvia said...

What a lovely green! Enjoy your short vacation!

chocaddict said...

that green is hot hot hot, I love it :D
Have a good vacay, rest and enjoy! ^_^

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies!
I'm back and tired from the trip but totally enjoyed myself =)

Berry T said...

Marie,
I just realised! I sent you this one in the package! You really have to try it in person! Its more than hot!! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB