Monday, August 16, 2010

Re-post: Silver Holo Comparisons

I had to re-do this comparison post
cos the last round I did, the sun wasn't around
and I found that really didn't do the polishes enough justice.

So here they are again, presented in order:


Thumb: China Glaze Sexagon


Index: China Glaze OMG


Middle: OPI Standing Room Only (SRO) Silver


Ring: Color Club Worth the Risque


and lastly, pinky: Skinfood Creamy Nail Prism Silver

All were done in 3 coats, no TC on.
and since they turned out pretty well this round,
I decided to post all the pics up =)










Here's one that's taken indoors



and lastly a vid for you guys

6 comments:

shortnails said...

I wonder how gosh holographic compares to all these.hmmmm

I need OMG argh!!

chocaddict said...

Thanks for that great comparison dear, it makes me less sad of having missed SRO on ebay last night by just £0.50 >.< can't wait to receive Sexagon :))))

ThRiSzHa said...

i just came home from a a short trip in SG.. i feel so bad for I dont fine any nail art stuffs.. and only bought 2 nail polish =(

anyways, i had a great on my stay in SG..love the easy travel link via smrt & love the sentosa so much!! belated happy bday sweety!! I was thinking of u but I got no chance on how to contact u & greet u..

Tessa said...

hey! Nice blog you got there
I'm a follower now :)

Maybe you can check out mine as well and become a follower?
http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Jackie S. said...

Simply awesome, that you have all my lemmings! Gorgeous!

CelyFrenchie said...

Awww I love so much silver holo polishes, I definitely have to find one soon for me to wear on my birthday !!
In my opinion, the China Glaze - OMG is the most gorgeous but it's hard to pick one because they all look amazing :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB