Monday, August 30, 2010

Les Khakis De Chanel


I received the mailer for the launch of the new Chanel collection:

LES KHAKIS DE CHANEL

A new harmony of three limited edition nail polish shades
that can be worn alone or combined:
Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose, Khaki Brun


A bold way of wearing nail polish
An ultra sophisticated urban chic "camouflage",
for nails that will be getting all the attention



Actually, after reading the mailer,
what I'm really curious to find out is how they can be combined.

Do they mean layering?
It would be really interesting, cos these look quite pigmented to me.
Or is there some new way of combining?
Anyone has any clue??

For those of you who would be interested in getting these,
the Chanel collection will be launched exclusively from 1 September to 8 September 2010 at the Marina Bays Sands Chanel counters.
Its not indicated in the mailer how much these retail for,
but thus far, Chanel polishes are at SGD$35 a pop.

4 comments:

emmajoy said...

Hey thanks for this! I'm really lemming Khaki Vert and was asking the Chanel SAs at Tangs and Isetan when the Khaki collection was coming in and they didn't know! :P MBS is so out of the way via public transport though, and parking apparently costs $8 an hour (?).

chocaddict said...

From the few swatches I have seen I don't think these are meant for layering (if they are I'd be really curious to see that though). Perhaps they mean to combine different colors in one mani a-la Chanel skittles? hahaha ^^

Alice said...

Can't wait to see the swatches <3

Berry T said...

chocaddict,
skittles completely did not cross my mind at all!
but now that you mention it, have the feeling that that's what Chanel meant!

Alice,
sorry to disappoint but I think I won't be getting any of this for the time being, so no swatches

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB