Saturday, August 28, 2010

For CT: Misa I'm Going to Love Myself

CT,
The next polish up for you is by Misa and its called I'm Going to Love Myself.



I googled and read up about your condition.
So when I read your email, I was so relieved to hear the news!
Keep me posted about every cycle k.


I told mama about it too
and she wants me to tell you that you need to make sure you eat
so you have the energy to fight this.
She stressed that even when you have no appetite,
you HAVE TO eat something k.



There are also a lot of survivor stories on the internet.
I tried to go through them and pick out tips and/or themes for you.

Then I realised that you probably would know them anyway:
Follow the medical routine, eat regular and eat well, rest well,
keeping the spirits up, determination, etc etc
There was one article on the medical treatments but I got lost in all the medical jargon.



So today's polish is another tagline for you to remind yourself that you are going to love yourself,
and you're going to do whatever it takes to get well k

2 comments:

Saori said...

This color is beautiful on you :) Yes I am return of holidays ........ If I could I stay in it !! but Happy to see you again.

Berry T said...

Thank you Saori!
and it sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB