Saturday, August 14, 2010

Check Me Out!


Thank you everyone for your kind birthday wishes!
I had a great time yesterday painting the town red
and ended the day with a wonderful pole session with my pole pals!
(have the bruises to show too!)


heh... I kinda thought that there would be at least someone who would get the event and the movie answer correct.
Guess it wasn't as easy as I thought

So here are the answers to the contest:


Quite a number of you actually got this one right.
The green polish used was Essence Check Me Out.

erm... and when you get to the event and the movie part.
You'll totally understand why I picked this particular one.
I told my friend and he went hysterical


and this is the polish that none of you got at all.
Colour Club Who are you Wearing.
Again. All pun intended.

As for the event and the movie,
check out the links...
*starts giggling like a 12-yr old*

Tour de France invaded by Mankini

Mankini

and if that is not enough, check out this Youtube vid:




Ok, so the 4 of you who got the Essence right are entered into a quickie draw.
(sorry Jana, your entry was after the deadline)


A very simple and quick draw done by my favourite person: my brother


and the winner! Sylvia!
I'll be sending you an email shortly!

well... I hope you guys got a good laugh out of this too =)

7 comments:

Ria said...

haha!!!the mankini!!
it gives me giggles too!
I'm glad you had fun at your birthday and congrats to the winner :D

Tilly said...

Lol. That is so funny!! That was a fun giveaway :)

chocaddict said...

Always trust your first impression...I shouldn't have forgotten that ^_^ I would have had the movie part right at least hahahaha!
It was a really fun giveaway dear, I was glad to read you had a great time with your friends :)
Congrats to Sylvia!!

Sylvia said...

Thanks, nice surprise! And again Happy Birthday!!

jellynat said...

I wanted to participate and felt it was something funny but couldn't figure out. I was impatient to see your inspiration! Now I'm all laugh. Yay for Mankinis (I can't decide if it's awesome or awfu)! And happy birthday to you!!

Jana said...

hahaha that's priceless! NOWWWW the nail art makes sense :)

Berry T said...

Yay! I'm really happy you guys enjoyed this!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB