Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tins #041 The Prestige Champagne


Tins #041 The Prestige Champagne.
A totally work appropriate glitter
that was a pain in the ass to photograph.
Basically my camera couldn't take the bling.

Here it is in sunlight:
3 coats + 1 coat OPI Rapidry TC






This one's a little on the sheer side.
If that bothers you, I suspect a 4th coat would make it okay.
I didn't want to deal with a P.I.T.A. removal so I stuck with 3 =)



The indoor pics.
Still sparkly



and lastly the night shots.
They kinda look washed out against the background though...



I tried to do a video as well.
And this one gives you a pretty decent idea how my camera just wonked out with all that bling.

1 comments:

kelliegonzo said...

WOW i love this! and i have to tell you, your nails are looking amazing :D

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB