Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Etude House PK005

sigh... my schedule is hell recently
Not complaining about the work; I enjoy what I do really
but man... I've been putting on weight cos I miss my regular exercises
and I seriously miss being able to sit down and do some nail art


so anyway, here's another mani for you guys
its PK005 from Etude House


well... the daylight pics don't really do the polish justice
its been raining consistently again these few days
so I haven't had good sun
which is a pity cos this polish really needed it to look more than just a coral pink.


2 coats of PK005 + 1 coat OPI Rapidry
and the day pics were taken after 5 days of wear.
Not too shabby eh.




and here are the night ones
where the pretty pink shimmer shows up better.
Well, the shimmer shows up pretty much under most lights even indoors
Just too bad the sun ain't around

4 comments:

Cel said...

That's a lovely pink :)

~Lisa said...

OOoh!! Gorgeous!! I'd love to have this nail polish but I can't get any Etude in Canada!! D=

www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Berry T said...

Cel,
yep this one's a hot grandmama shade! lol

Lisa,
I'll let you know if I'm going to purge any Etudes in future k =)

Saori said...

This color is very nice, a little particular but nice :)
We don't have etude house in France :(

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB