Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beauty Credit GN06


Beauty Credit GN06
For those of you who have never heard of Beauty Credit,
this is yet another Korean brand.
Its less well-known as compared to Skinfood or Etude House,
but definitely cheaper (in Singapore) and the quality is comparable.





Check out the holo of this one.
The colour is more accurate in the 2 night shots below
but I seriously believe my camera got bling-ed out by the holo-goodness of this one.

In case you were wondering, this one is 3 coats. No TC.
I finally read somewhere that by not putting TC on holo-polishes,
the holo-rainbow is a lot more apparent.
Somehow this never occurred to me. All that lost holo bling-ness
*slaps hand against forehead*



and I just had to do a video for this one =)

video

4 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

wow!!! i would look for this polish when i get there in SG soon... i heart holo polish

Cel said...

It's a lovely colour! I've never heard of this brand before but I will definitely look it up :)

Saori said...

This one reminds me Sylver polish from LM cosmetic (french brand). Beautiful ;)

Berry T said...

hee... Korean polishes are getting to be in abundance over here in Sg
and they're pretty cheap and decent too gals =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB