Friday, July 16, 2010

0.99 Cutex nail polishes

These were the ones that got me off the no-buy.
First saw swatches of these on the NB and fell straight into love with the blue and green one.
Went to do a quick search and found these at this online site Cosmetics for Less
well, since they were only 0.99 pounds each, I pulled the trigger on 6 of them.

I have to say they arrived pretty quickly from UK;
in less than 2 weeks, the parcel was sitting on my table.


Cider


Cornucopia


Eggplant


Huckleberry


Maize


and Sweet Pea

well.... somehow I have a craving for a salad now...

4 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThRiSzHa said...

wow!! those are great colors...i love the sweet P and Huckleberry most!! hey we are goin to stay at strams hotel in SG.. hope to meet u there when u are free.. xoxo

Berry T said...

gah!! and I was supposed to help you find hotels!
I'm so sorry babe!

amusedPolish said...

huckkleberry looks gorgeous :D

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB