Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is why I love OPI MPJ

Got the "black" holo comparison done today.
Of cos, "black" here is being used loosely =P

here they are in the bottles:


Skinfood black holo.
Have you guys ever swapped away a polish only to go and buy it back?
This is what I did with this one.
and I'm (again) asking myself if I need this or should I swap it again
*rolls eyes at myself*


Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm.
This is the first time I'm trying a polish from Diamond Cosmetics,
and I must say I'm pretty impressed with its application.
Just pissed that international ship is ridiculous the last I checked.


Color Club Revvvolution.


OPI My Private Jet
*lurveeeeeeeeeeeee*


China Glaze Lets Do It in 3D


Pinky - Skinfood Black Holo
Ring - Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm
Middle - Color Club Revvvolution
Index - OPI MPJ
Thumb - China Glaze Lets Do It in 3D


For comparison purposes, all were done in 3 coats + 1 coat Diamont

However, in real life, probably only OPI MPJ and China Glaze Lets Do It in 3D would need the 3rd coat.
The others were opaque in 2 coats



But seriously, the ones that needed the 3rd coat looked the best outta the entire lot


while in the cab

heh. this time round the driver asked what I was doing.
To save myself the hassle, I just replied that I was trying out my camera =P



and the ones taken at night with the camera flash.

So if you can ever get your hands on the original OPI MPJ
Grab IT!

5 comments:

amusedPolish said...

I've got all except the skinfood one and I love my holo MPJ too :)
(it looks even more stunning when you do a coat of an opaque black first, then mpj :D

Rebie said...

wow they're all so great

Berry T said...

amusedPolish,
thanks for that tip! will try that the next time =)

Rebie,
heh! I'm too much in lurve with MPJ
Think I need to do the others on their own to be able to better appreciate the rest =P

Jackie S. said...

I have the Original MPJ and I'll never let it go, but honestly I love the skin food and the China Glaze, I need those to add to my collection! Great post!

Berry T said...

heh Jackie,
if I ever decide to let go the Skinfood one again, I'll let you know =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB