Saturday, June 5, 2010

Orly Bailamos

Ok, I thought I might as well complete the Orly iViva Collection since I'm left with Bailamos.
Promise after this post, it'll be the theme (Flakies, Holos and Glitters) proper.


When I got the iViva collection, Bailamos actually caught my eye and this was the one I was most eager to try out first.
Unfortunately, during the 2 days that I had this as manicure,
I was so swamped with work and class that I barely had the chance to truly appreciate it.


Sunlight pictures.
2 coats + 1 coat Diamont


Bailamos looks really good in the sun.
Teal base + green shimmer flash
Unfortunately I was stuck indoors so often that apart from lunch break,
I didn't get the chance to appreciate this


Taken early morning on my way to work.



Overcast shots


While in the cab again.
I'm getting damn good at taking shots in speeding cabs =P



Lastly the night shots

In my humble opinion, Orly came up with a winning summer collection in iViva.
Lovely colours, great application.
Don't regret getting this set at all.

Always thought of Orly as a under-rated polish brand though.
Somehow, Orly doesn't always seem to get as much love and their collections always seem to get pushed aside in the frenzy caused by some others.
Or am I alone in thinking this?

p/s: ok, I'm almost done verifying all the contest entries, just a few more.
Results will be out soon!

6 comments:

Rhea said...

I completely agree with you!!!! Orly comes out with some fantastic collections, but they just don't seem to get as much love, they deserve more! I <3 Orly!

Biba said...

It looks great!

wendy said...

ya! i din get the minis but managed to get Bailamos in the end.

wore it once and totally in love with it! couldn't stop staring at my nails the whole days.

pretty colour! :)

susies1955 said...

Beautiful color. I LOVE ORLY's. :)
Susie

Susy said...

This is such a pretty color!! I need to get some Orly's! :)

Berry T said...

Knew I couldn't be the only one who thought that Orly deserves more love!

Go get more Orlys babes! *enabler*
heard they got some other new stuff that's out too! The Cosmic Fx and the Plastix collections! Can't wait for swatches of those!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB