Sunday, June 13, 2010

OPI Bay Bridge Sunset

Ok everyone,
another post that's without proper sunlight pictures k.
Weather here has just been drab and gloomy =(


OPI Bay Bridge Sunset.
This one's a Japan exclusive and is from the new-er Yokohama Collection.


2 coats + 1 coat Diamont



Took these while in the cab when the rain stopped briefly.
Was actually hoping that the sun would still be shining when I got off,
but well. No such luck.

Bay Bridge Sunset actually reminds me of China Glaze TMI
but the holo in the OPI is a lot more pronounced than TMI
much prettier too =)




and the night shots.

8 comments:

Cel said...

Lovely colour.

ThRiSzHa said...

pretty shade

Susy said...

That's a beautiful color!

Rhea said...

That looks prettier on your nails than in the bottle :)

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies! <3

pretty said...

I really like this color! and the name.. reminds me of my hometown San Francisco

Kim said...

Ohh is this a holo polish?

Berry T said...

pretty,
I've always had a yen to visit S.F and catch the view from the bridge!

Kim,
Yep, think they call this scattered holo

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB