Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bluee Ruffian

Have a headache so this is going to be a quick post.
We've been having some of the wettest weather this couple of weeks
but managed to get some decent shots today.
Unfortuantely, mani's already a few days old
and pls again excuse the dry cuticles.


Polishes used are:
A Skinfood sky-blue colour one


and this one's from Etude House,
Mini Heel Pedicure 02 (I think, not completely sure as bottle's no longer with me)







In sunlight.
Bet you can tell I really liked this one



The cab pictures



and the night shots

5 comments:

Lily nail said...

nice mani !!
i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

ThRiSzHa said...

love it.. ohh i have that etude house polish... weeee.. and i love it...

Saori said...

Hi you :) I have a beautiful blogger award for there : http://saori-s-nails.over-blog.com/article-beautiful-blogger-award-52547973.html
I hope you'll like it

Jackie S. said...

I love this color combo!

Berry T said...

Lily nail,
thanks for the heads up! I will go check out your blog!

Thriszha,
hahaha... I saw your Etude House Haul!
There are lots of pretties in there that I'm sure your would love

Saori,
Thank you so much for the blog award! I'm honoured =)

Jackie S
yeah babe! I loved this one so much myself.
I'm thinking of trying out other variations of this as well =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB