Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another awesome swap

Its been a while since I posted bottle pics
so I thought I'll put this one up.
and its amazing bottle pics too! =)

Courtesy of another awesome NB'er
Thank you so much dearie!


Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #08 Amber Ruby


Revlon Streetwear #14 Taxi
(hmmm.... think I have enough streetwears to do a series of posts)


and the main reason that brought about this swap!
OPI Damone Roberts 1968


Another major lemming fulfilled!
OPI La Boheme


this one came missing its label


but Janice said that its OPI Ocean Love Potion


OPI DS Ruby


OPI Sand-erella
again major lemming!
*in polish heaven*


and Zoya Yummy

awww.... ain't Nb'ers the sweetest people around

9 comments:

hydraMIRAGE said...

Hmmm.. I don't think that is Ocean Love Potion. That one is a Sephora OPI color It looks like 'Breathe Life" to me. Awesome swap dearie!

Berry T said...

I have Breathe Life. hmmm... I'll have to go compare those 2 bottles then!

chocaddict said...

OMG you got La Boheme!!
Awesome swap dear :) enjoy!

you nailed it! said...

love love

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see the SH Prism!

amusedPolish said...

yay for fullfilling a few of your lemmings- isn't sand-erella a holo or not? *scratches head and thinks about it*

Saori said...

Well, beautiful swap Berry ;)

Jackie S. said...

I'm drooling over La Boheme!

Berry T said...

yeah La Boheme is really really cool!
Now I can't wait fot the theme month to end!
I have so many prettiest that I wanna try!

amusedPolish,
yep, Sand-erella is a holo polish =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB