Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yet another MASSIVE haul....

Right and this was a haul that was spurred on by a couple of stuff that has been happening in the polish world...

First, I happened to chance on a new spree organiser.
And since she was spreeing from a site that I don't usually buy from but had a couple of older Orly polishes,
I decided to give it a shot and got the following:


Visible Violet


Veriwinkle


Aspen

Then came news that TD was going to up their prices for China Glaze.
I started to panic when I first heard that
cos I remembered reading from the NB and other blogs about some sites restricting the sale of China Glaze.
So I got my usual spree organiser to haul for me the following stuff from TD:


Colour Club Uptown Girl


Colour Club She's So Glam


Colour Club Rebel Debuntante


China Glaze Wagon Trail


China Glaze Recycle


China Glaze Prize Winning Mare


Orly Snowcone


Orly Gumdrop


Orly Fantasea

ok, and this is still not the end of the TD spree.
I still have another batch on the way.
Somehow, shipping for the 2nd batch got delayed.

And I'm upset with events that have been happening to a couple of etailers including TD.
Seriously if I had known, I would have made an even bigger haul.
Jeez.

Then I got envious of the US gals when the Zoya Earth Day exchange came about.
I oohhh-ed and ahhhh-ed over all the Zoya spam and swatches.
And caved and got my own haul off ebay.
These were all serious lemmings of mine...

From the Fall 2009 Dare Collection:


Pinta


Ibiza


Envy


From the Spring 2010 Reverie Collection: Adina

and from their latest Summer 2010 Sparkle Collection:


Mimi


Ivanka


and Charla.
I'm planning to do Charla for my next mani.
This one has been haunting my dreams for a while =P

Right then the OPI Shrek Collection came around
and I did a pre-order with one of my nail suppliers.
I loved the movies and just had to have the entire Shrek Collection.


Who the Shrek are You?


What's with the Cattitude?


Rumple's Wiggin'


Ogre the Top Blue


Funkey Dunkey.
I'll have to swatch this against RBL Mismas.
I've read that its almost an exact dupe.
If it is, I'll probably give one of them up...


and lastly Fiercely Fiona.

sigh... see what I mean by MASSIVE?
and I still have the new Essie Summer Resort collection, and a few hauls off purge-lists...
man... I should put myself on a no-buy again...

10 comments:

Lily nail said...

amazing haul !!
lovely colors !!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of great stuff! Recycle, Fantasea, and Snowcone are great, I have them, too. And today I bought a Fingerpaints version of the Shrek green and the clerk put it on my fingernail saying it was great and I said ick and when I saw it on my fingernail I thought it looked fantastic with my skin coloring. There must be something in the air because I went out and bought a lot of polish today, too! Have fun with your new purchases! -JenB

Berry T said...

I hope to get to all of these soon.
I'm don't know about the OPI though.
I'm really wondering about what is happening... =(

Jamie K. said...

hey where do you spree from? :)

Rebecca said...

Fantastic haul!

nihrida said...

Drolling over Snowcone and Zoya sparkles. *droll*

Katrina said...

wah! what an awesome haul!

ThRiSzHa said...

u're not in a panic buying right??? awesome!! i love the Orly Fantasea... waiting for the swatches!!

Berry T said...

hahaha... I keep telling myself not to panic. the polishes will still be there... somewhere

ThRiSzHa said...

im looking forward for the swatches of the OPI who the shrek r u & orly fantasea...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB