Monday, May 31, 2010

Orly Ole

Broke my nails again and I have no idea how.
When I got into the shower, my nails were all perfectly ok.
Came outta it with 4 breaks! Tips and toes!
Bad breaks too
They're all down to super nubs, the kind that hurts cos its all the way down to the nail bed =(
Seriously WTH! Its not as if I engage in water aerobics while showering!


Ok. End rant.
Back to the Orly iViva Collection.
Today I have for you Orly Ole

heh... I have this temptation to add an exclaimation mark after Ole


2 coats without topcoat.
A very pretty pink-toned coral.

Ole surprised me.
When I first got the bottle, I thought that this would be another bleah colour.
Somehow, I also had this idea of it as being more orange than pink too
(and I'm not a big fan of oranges and yellows)

But this is probably going to end up as one of my fave pedi colours


Unfortunately, that first pic is the one single shot I managed in the sun before the rain clouds came rolling in fast
So my fingers are a little off-colour here in this second shot


Here's the indoors one.

I've layered Hidden Treasure over it now.
Its really hawt! Like glowing fire embers!
I'll wait for the sun before I get those shots.
Can't do it justice otherwise!

3 comments:

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

LOL at the shower aerobics. Sorry to hear about your breaks...I hate that. Love the lacquer and your nails still look fabulous. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh wow, I really like this colour. It looks good on you :D

Berry T said...

I'm still scratching my head over those breaks! Seriously. From a shower?!

but yeah, this bottle is a winner in my eyes =)
Really pretty and cheery!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB