Friday, May 14, 2010

OPI What's with the Cattitude?

Quick post tonight.
I'm exhausted again from work and pole.
And I've to be up and at the stadium by freaking 7am tomorrow for a sports event


Next from the Shrek Collection: What's with the Cattitude?


3 coats + 1 coat Poshe + some attempt at nail art (not my best)


Sorry I couldn't get any sunlight shots.
Each time I'm free to whip out my camera, sky decides its about time to rain =(


Took one in the office to compensate


and the night shots.

Love the colour but not the formula.
What's up with that OPI?

6 comments:

nadia_aienma~ said...

really want thisss >.<
that's from the shrek serries ?
can i just buy this one ?

lipton|TEE said...

OMG.. that Shrek Series is something serious. I am loving that color and the nail design... makes it look like a present.

Jackie S. said...

I don't have any from this collection, was the formula bad? gooey?

Berry T said...

hahaha... yeah, this Shrek collection is really something ain't it?!
Its just amazing and WITHOUT a single red!
*get the hint OPI*

nadia_aienma,
You should get this one! Love the sky blue! Its like some happy colour =)
Actually I'll also recommend Who the Shrek are You. Another awesome weird green =)

Jackie S.
I kinda have the suspicion that they tweaked the formula for this one. Not gooey but most of my bottles were streaky as hell!

Saori said...

Simple but nice :)

Berry T said...

Thank you dear =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB