Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OPI Rumple's Wiggin' vs Essie Lilacism

Ok, I was going to play the guessing game with you guys again,
but looking at all the photos I took, I gave up.

Not a single shot turned out colour accurate.
For what its worth, try to imagine the polish colour more along the lines of my watermark


Direct Sunlight.
OPI on pinky and middle fingers
Essie on ring and index fingers.
Each done in 3 coats + 1 coat of Poshe


different angle.


and at night.

Between the 2, I prefer the OPI one better.
I had problems with Essie's formula; it was streaky as hell even at 3 coats.
With the OPI, I could have gotten away with 2 careful coats,
but I did 3 for comparison purpose.
and of cos, OPI's brush was a lot more user-friendly.

In terms of polish colour, the OPI is a tad darker or more pink than Essie.
The OPI also looked better on my skintone compared to the Essie

Well, in my humble opinion,
if you already have the Essie, I think you can skip Rumple's Wiggin'
They're close enough that I don't think you'll need both.
But if you were debating between getting either,
I'll say go with the better formula one, OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

heh... I was going to ditch the Essie into the purge bin as well,
but I don't know. I keep putting it back into my stash for some reason.
Maybe cos I know from now on, I won't be able to get my hands on Essie as easily as before....
*sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been looking for a cardiovascular work out or would you just need to elevate weights?



my blog post ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-selecttech-dumbbells-ultimate-home-exercising/

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB