Thursday, May 6, 2010

OPI Funkey Dunkey vs RBL Mismas

For those of you who are not able to get your hands on RBL's Mismas,
fret not =)
There's a dead-on and more easily available dupe in OPI Funkey Dunkey

note though, deep purple cremes are also the bane of my new camera
so in all the pictures, just try to imagine them less burple


OPI Funkey Dunkey


Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger Collection: Mismas


side-by-side for bottle comparison


Right and here they are.
Lets see, if I don't tell you which one is on which finger,
would you be able to tell the difference?


and a night shot.

Between the 2, I still very much prefer the RBL one though.
If you're really careful, Mismas can be done in just 1 coat,
and application is smoooooth.

OPI on the other hand, needed at least 2 coats,
or 3 if you do thin coats.
My bottle of Funkey Dunkey also seemed a little on the thick side
and I had to be more careful than usual as compared to most of my other OPIs.

That being said, I guess Funkey Dunkey's going into the purge bin.

oh... and in case you're still wondering,
OPI is on the pinky and middle finger,
RBL is on the ring and index.

3 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

I guessed wrong, having seen neither, but I prefer the Mismas so very much. Guess it will be included in my first RBL purchase. :)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I would never have known...
:B
~Tiffani

Berry T said...

yeah, they're dead-on dupes all right!
I don't know. Its not a fantastically unique colour anymore either

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB