Sunday, May 16, 2010

OPI Fiercely Fiona

All right, the last of the OPI Shrek Collection.
*Phew! Now I can move on to other lemmings*


OPI Fiercely Fiona.


Again, my apologies.
By the time I was done with the mani, rain clouds started moving in again.
So this is taken while overcast; 3 coats of the OPI & 1 coat of Poshe.

Fiercely Fiona is a weird mustard-like colour; yellow with a little tinge of green.
Unfortunately, it makes me hands look they belong to a corpse.


The danelion accent nail was inspired by Liz of Iceomatic's Nails
Really like this design that she came up with! Really cool abstract art!


erm... I took more indoor shots to kinda compensate for the lack of sunlight pics.
and then realised that you can probably see for yourself a couple of bald spots and streaks.


That's actually my main grouse for this particular collection - the formula.
Its like they tweaked the formula for this one.
Most of my bottles were streaky and required careful application.
And almost all had to be done in 3 coats.
Some perhaps would have looked better with 4 even.
And I'm a lazy bum. I hate doing more than 3 coats.
It takes an amazing polish for me to be able to tolerate doing the 4th coat.

Otherwise I totally applaude OPI for coming up with this collection.
Amazingly, there's no red! Instead a weird green and mustard yellow?
And I really dig the colours they put together.
Don't you guys think that they all just look cute and cool together in the Shrek display?
That's how I ended up getting the entire collection.
Seriously OPI, I'm pretty sure collections without reds would probably do great too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB