Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not about Nail Polish...

but about my newest fascination: MAC.

Seriously, before I started hanging around MUA and blogs,
I was never into makeup.
The most I had was 1 lip stick and 1 lip gloss.
I had quite a number of eye liners though, but I never really got down to using them.
For some reason, I liked them cos they reminded me of colour pencils =P

However, since lase December, when I bought my 1st MAC polish,
I started getting curious about the brand.
and well... some of the SAs had on really cool makeup
so I started exploring.
and since then, my makeup stash has slowly started expanding

I've stuck to MAC only though.
Don't dare to start looking into other brands,
otherwise my purse will never come outta its hiding place =P

So here's what I have gotten so far:


Lightful Ultracharge Foundation in NC37


From the Liberty of London collection: Beauty Powder in Summer Rose.


The packaging was what really got to me.
I just love how cute it is.


Mineralize Blush in Two Virtues.
I love how sparkly this blush is.
Debated with myself about getting a back-up,
but by the time I made up my mind, it was already sold out =(


Stuff for the eyes (from top to bottom):
my 1st eyeshadow brush,
Kohl Powder Eye Pencil in Raven,
Soft Sparkle Eye Pencil in Iris Accents,
The label for the mauve Liquidlast Liner didn't have a name, so I need to go check that out,
Liquidlast Liner in Aqualine,
and Eyeshadow again from the Liberty of London collection in Birds and Berries.
heh... you probably can tell how much I adore the Liberty of London Collection =P


Top to Bottom:
Lip Pencils in Dervish, Naked Liner and In Synch,
Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks,
Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink and Fashion Scoop,
Gloss from the Liberty of London collection, English Accents.


hee... and I love the MAC Lipsticks!
See how many i have started collecting =)


Left to right in alphabetical order:
Blooming Lovely, Bombshell, Bubblegum, Viva Glam in Cyndi, Dream, Intricate, "O", Pervette, Plink! and Snob.
I got Snob from a swap with Steph of the Nail Juice
Thank you so much dear!


and here they are with camera flash

2 comments:

l0verlada said...

I find MAC very hit or miss. In fact I HATE their gloss and eyeshadows. But I loooooove their lipsticks, can't beat them.

Berry T said...

heh... I'm definitely in love with MAC right now
it might be another phase for me
but definitely have to say that I love their lipsticks babe!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB