Monday, May 3, 2010

Mermaid Nails

Those of you who are still dragging your feet over the new Zoya Sparkles, STOP!
No wait... I mean RUN.
RUN to GET them!
Especially Charla!

Charla's definitely making it to my Top 20.
No, make that TOP 10. Maybe even Top 5.
Its just AMAZING!
Think of mermaid nails.
What other reason do you need to get Charla?


Zoya Charla


Zoya Ivanka.

I'm so glad I hauled these off ebay.
I'm now even considering getting the last 3 from that collection.
Zoya definitely made winners in these.


So here they are in their glory!
Charla with Ivanka on the ring finger as accent nail.

My only grouse, they're a little on the sheer side.
I did 4 coats each + 1 coat of Poshe.
In some of the pictures you can still see VNL, but they're ok IRL.

ok, maybe another one.
When I took it off, it gave me smurf fingers,
so you guys might wanna watch out.




I don't even know how to describe these.
erm... would they be considered glitter? or foil?
They're flash green, blue and gold too! Duochrome?
man... they're SPARKLY for sure.

I'm glad I don't drive.
I keep getting distracted. I can't stop staring at my nails.
I'll crash for sure.
Can you imagine trying to explain to the traffic police;
I'm sorry but my nails were distracting me.
They'll think I'm nuts.



Look.
They even sparkle indoors.


With camera flash.



Night shots.
Man. Zoya. You got my numbere here.

9 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

That looks beautiful!

But I just have no motivation or desire to buy. I don't know why. I think I'm just waiting for a real, outright sale.
*drags feet harder* lol!

Jamie K. said...

super sparkly! :)

Rebecca said...

Stunning!!

ThRiSzHa said...

thats stunning.. will this be in ur may purge?hahahahaaha

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

I LOVE these! And they are on my list to get during the exchange! top of my list actually :)

Jackie S. said...

Love these, which vendor did you use on ebay?

Berry T said...

LOVE right!!
*drags ChaoButterfly to the shops*

heh.. Thriszha, nope I'm keeping these 2 for myself!!
*hugs tightly to chest*

Jackie S.
I usually go to Sparkling Nails or Nail Polish Elegance on ebay.
Hope that helps

ThRiSzHa said...

hahahahahahah!!!

Emma said...

sooo pretty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB