Saturday, May 1, 2010

I have a favor to ask...

Ok dears,
I know probably everyone is on the hunt for Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure.
But if you happen to pass by an extra one,
I would be really really grateful if you could let me know please
*bats puppy dog eyes*
I can send you payment via paypal or we can also do a swap.
Whatever your preference
cos the blog pictures of HT are just driving me NUTS!


ok and here's another giveaway that you shouldn't miss!
Chocaddict over at Mon Coin a Moua is celebrating 300+ followers with a Flakies and Glitter Giveaway!
Amazing prizes! I have my eye on some of those!
Open to internationals but followers only.
Ends May 28.

5 comments:

l0verlada said...

Have you tried swapping for it yet? I am swapping for one and I know there was a ton more on there! I can't find it anywhere in town either :(

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

I pm'd you on MUA :)

Berry T said...

l0verlada,
I'm glad you managed to arrange for a swap for one! =)
SH doesn't even bother to send these to S'pore!
*annoyed*

Lazquer Ware for Tips and Toes,
I've got it!! Replied you! and Thank you!! =)

ThRiSzHa said...

ohhh this SH HT also driving me nuts!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB