Sunday, April 18, 2010

TINS #323 Fly Me to the Moon

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

hee... sorry but the name of this one just reminds me of the song
*had to get it outta my head*

Anyway, this post is picture heavy.
Its the one that I mentioned in yesterday's post that was giving me hell.
well, actually I think its more the fault of my wonky old camera.

Ok. So I know a lot of you know of TINS as a Japanese brand that is famous for its glitters.
heh... its also pretty famous as being a HTF brand for some and pretty darn expensive for those who can get their grabby hands on it too.


Not too sure though if you guys are also aware that TINS has some pretty awesome duochromes.
erm... or trichromes? If there is such a term??


So today I have for you one of the TINS fabulous trichromes,
#323 Fly Me to the Moon.
This one alternates between a lavenderish-pink, chrome-like silver, and a errie mermaid green
I could get pics of the mermaid green flash and the silver base.
Its the lavender-pink that refuses to captured, although you can just barely see it there on my thumb in above 2 pictures where I'm holding the bottle.

Anyway, I'll leave it to the photos to show you just how gorgeous this one is.
Note, I did 3 coats of the TINS + Poshe Quick-dry.
Application? Smooth. I had no issues with it =)





All the above were taken in direct sunlight.






These are the ones taken in the shade.





and lastly, at night with the camera flash.
Check out the ghostly mermaid green!

3 comments:

susies1955 said...

Wow that is one beautiful manicure. Striking,
Susie

Berry T said...

Thank you Susie! =)
I've sent this one away as a gift to someone,
but now I'm wondering if I should get another bottle!!

susies1955 said...

Yes, you should get yourself another bottle. It looks great on you.
:)
Susie

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB