Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Many Faces of Zoya Shivon


Yep, the one that I put up for purge.
Zoya Shivon is actually a really lovely polish.
But perhaps it'll be better off on a tanned Amazon goddess?
On me, it just looks weird.

erm... I took quite a few photos to show you guys the different facets of Shivon.
Just ignore the weird-coloured hands that come along with the nails =P






All taken in the sun.
3 coats, no topcoat.


Indoors


Indoors with the camera flash

I did a little funky french hoping that it would sorta even out the weirdness on me...




oh... by the time I was done with the nail art,
it was gonna pour, so the nail art shots are all in overcast skies


and here's the indoors one.

8 comments:

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

Oh, you should keep that. It looks good on you not weird at all. I love the funky french you did. :)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Now the funky french, I love on you....

wanna swap sometime?

:B
~Tiffani

Berry T said...

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes,
heh. too late. already agreed to swap!
thanks for the compliment though =)

Tiffani,
Sure! Swap would be cool!
and thanks for your compliment!

Xuan-An said...

Looks great on you! It's a shame you don't like it though, it's really gorgeous. I also really like the funky french you did! :)

Saori said...

In fact, this polish is completely different on your nails and in the bottle !!!
It's more beautiful on your hands !!

Apaige2u said...

LOVE that color on you (adds that too list for Zoya swap) That Funky French is ADORABLE!! So simple, yet so elegant looking!! Great job!!

ThRiSzHa said...

waaaaaaaaa... thats cool...geeee... im so late..

Berry T said...

Xuan-An, Saori, Apaige2u,
heh... thank you ladies.
You guys are beginning to make me question myself why I couldn't like it =)

Thriszha,
awww... I feel bad now that you didn't get what you'll like

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB