Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee

I went to watch the muscial Chicago last night with the pole gals
Thoroughly enjoyed myself although we all agreed that the movie was better.
I absolutely loved Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones in the movie!
Chicago's one of my all-time fave shows.


Anyway, I thought it was apt to do a mani with a polish that Ms Zellweger helped to create;
Lippmann's Just Walk Away Renee




heh... I only had 10 mins to do my mani before I was rushing outta the house.
so still no nail art gals, sorry.
Its been a crazy week.

And since I only had 10 mins,
I only managed 2 coats + Poshe.
Think it would have been better with 3 coats though.




Indoor pictures.


and the one taken at night.

Unfortunately this one seemed chip-tastic on me.
I've only had it on last night, so its been just to the musical, bed and morning,
and already I have a tiny chip on the left thumb (you can just see it in the last picture) and another on my right ring finger.

2 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

i love the vampy shade of this..

Berry T said...

heh... well, I'm giving this one up for swap too =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB