Thursday, April 29, 2010

LA Girl Overdose over Essie Viva La Vespa

Just back from another long day at work,
so just a quick post tonight.


Anyway, I accidentally dinged my lovely Viva La Vespa mani last night
but I didn't want to really change it.
So I grabbed the bottle of LA Girl Overdose (from their wonderful Rock Star Collection) and added a quick layer.


In direct sunlight.



The next 2 are night shots with camera flash.


ok, it was so cold in the office that even my camera had condensation on the lens.
I didn't realise that at first and snapped a shot.
heh... but I'm showing it here cos I thought it looked kinda dreamy...

5 comments:

Jackie S. said...

That "ding" turned into a great layered mani..beautiful!

priscilla said...

i love the rockstar's overdose too ! just ordered mine today :D

Ayuu said...

Nice combo !

Berry T said...

Jackie,
heehee... a wonderful example of turning lemons into lemonade

priscilla,
I'm sure you'll love it!!

Ayuu,
Thank you dear!

Lily nail said...

ho i love it !!
next time i buy it !!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB