Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Love Your Blog Award


I got tagged for this by 3 different persons,
Amused Polish , Oyku of the *long-I-don't-know-how-to-pronounce* =P HANGİ OJE YAKIŞMAZ Kİ BANA and Andreea from the blog Freedom of Choice

Thank you so much ladies =)

So rules of the game are:

*Post the award on your blog - done
*Link the person who has give you the award - done
*Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered:

ok, I don't think I have 15 blogs to tag but here are those that I'm tagging:

1) Lacquerized
2) Jellynat
3) Lucy's Stash
4) The Daily Nail
5) Katrina's Nail Blog
6) Susie's Home and Hobbies

5 comments:

Öykü said...

Thank god I have a short name then :)

susies1955 said...

Thanks kiddo. :)
Susie

Katrina said...

thanks so much! =)

jellynat said...

❤❤❤

;)

Berry T said...

Oyku,
hahaha... I hope I pronounce yours the right way too =)

You're all welcome ladies!
Really enoy reading your blogs and those nails!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB