Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Essie Viva La Vespa

I count myself very very very fortunate to have made friends with many other fellow polish lovers since I started this little blog.
If not for these wonderful ladies, there are probably tons of polishes that I can drool over
*wipes drool off the keyboard*

I sincerely hope that I haven't forgotten to thank everyone who sent something my way,
but just in case I do, please do know that each nail package is always met with excited squealing or squeaking
*unless I get struck speechless with the goodies*
heh... sometimes, friends and family are even treated to a butt wiggle and/or victory dance.
Well... once even the neighbours...
They are always greatly appreciated. Truly.


Essie Viva La Vespa.
Courtesy of Sheri who so very kindly helped me get this when I couldn't make it down for a particular beauty fair.
sigh... see what I mean by wonderful ladies


3 lovely and lovingly applied coats + Poshe.
The first 2 pictures are taken in the sun.


ok, these aren't the most accurate colors
but I'm still mighty pleased that the purple didn't break the new camera as badly.
At least, there is a tinge of purple =)


and when taken with flash,
the shots are actually more colour accurate that I have ever gotten before.


I can just stare at my nails the entire day.
The purple is mesmerizing.
Its just WoW.


Oh.. and erm, guys I'm going to be hiding my thumb for a while.
It had a terrible break and its all now a lopsided oval
*which I totally hate*

and please excuse the cuticles.
I'm back on the pole which means drying grip powder again.

7 comments:

amusedPolish said...

i love the color on you- it seems to be hard to find so you were really lucky

Jamie K. said...

hi there im a fellow singaporean :P and ive just started my blog at http://squovalicious.blogspot.com/ :)

love this purple! :D

Rebecca said...

this a fantastic colour. I love to see Essies that aren't reds and pinks!

Saori said...

I have this polish & I find it wonderful !!! Great on you :)

susies1955 said...

You make me nuts. :) I mean that in the nicest way.
Absolutely beautiful,
Susie

emmajoy said...

You're most welcome! I loved it, and I'm glad you do too! :D

Berry T said...

Thank you everyone!
I wished there are enough Viva La Vespa to go around. Its such a lovely colour that I would love for you guys to own one!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB