Monday, April 12, 2010

An Awesome swap with an Awesome MUA'er

I had a swap so awesome that I think it deserves a post on its own.

Here's a look at what came my way:

First, the greens...


LaRosa PF5 Seawead
Yep, I double checked. Its spelt as seawead on the label!


George #43 Superstar


Maybelline Express Finish #900 Go Go Green


Maybelline Ultra Lasting in #149 Racing Green


Ciate Paint Pots in #050 Golden Globe


and Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine in #03 Glow

Then the blues:


Sally Hansen Magical Nail Makeup in Blue Aura


MAC Plasma Blu


and BB Couture Sea of Cortez


Ciate Paint Pots #048 Starlet


Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Burgundy Orchid


and lastly Zoya Happi

Isn't this just too awesome?
Once again, thank you soooo much Lynn!

6 comments:

The Polish Hoochie said...

What an awesome swap!!! I can't wait to see some of these on you :)

Alisa said...

LOVE the Mac polish!

Berry T said...

I love the Mac one too!! If not for a couple of formal meetings and briefings I have this week, it would have been on my nails already!

Frumusikapro said...

I tagged you for a blog award here:
http://frumusikapro.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-feel-so-good.html

Hugs, Andreea

Berry T said...

Thanks for the award Andreea!
I'll get to it soon! =)

PolishPig said...

OMG!
What did you give her, the princess and half of the kingdom?
Awesome swap! :-)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB