Sunday, April 11, 2010

April's Love

I had a sheet of leftover nail art decals,
just enough for accent nails.


Grabbed my mini OPI Comet Loves Cupid
(thought it was apt for the nail decals)


China Glaze Lavender Lingo for the accent nail



and this is today's nail art.

Well, I went and got a new camera - a Sony Cybershot
The Macro is wonderful!
heh... only flipside is now, you guys get to see my frazzled cuticles.
Blame it on the grip power that I use during my pole dancing.
I have a 3 week break now though,
so I'm babying them right now.
Trust me... they look a lot better now than before.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I constantly bang my nails on pole..its a wonder they are still intact!!

Gorgeous, love the accent nail :)

Berry T said...

OMG!! A fellow pole dancer!!
Hiya there!! I didn't really think I would know another fellow dancer through this blog!!
haha... I know exactly what you mean when you say you bang your nails! It usually how I ruin my mani and pedi and have to change =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB