Monday, April 26, 2010

April 2010's Purge

Ok guys, for this month's purge, I only have a few up for grabs

Repeating the rules here again:
1) First come first serve
2) Indicate which ones you want in the comments section pls. And leave me a contact email too!
3) You can do a 2 or 3 for one bottle swap. I'm fine with that. I just want to clear space for new goodies =)
4) You can also send payment too. Just be reasonable when you quote me a price. Internationals, paypal only.

Right, so here is what's available this month:


Barry M Emerald Green
Received in a swap, used 1X myself
*PEND Rebie*


China Glaze Lavender Lingo
Used 2X
*PEND Rebie*


Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee, SIB
Bought in a purge, used 1X myself
*PEND Liz*


OPI Japan Yokohama Collection, Vintage Violet
Used 2X I think.


Wet n Wild Craze Collection, Morbid.
Extra bottle that I got in a swap.
*PEND Liz*


Zoya Shivon
Received in a swap, used 1X myself.
Will be blogging about this one in the next post.
*PEND Liz*


A box of Revlon fake nails.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Sherry,
I'm interested in Wet n Wild Craze Collection, Morbid, Just Walk Away Renee, and Zoya Shivon

Rebie said...

Hey if they are still available I'm interested in Barry M Emeral Green and Zoya Shivon.
(And why not China glaze lavender lingo and wet n wild morbid).
As exchange I can send you 2 (or 4 it depends) nail polishes of a french brands.
just tell me if it's availble and if you are interested
my email is
mesvernisamoi@gmail.com

Berry T said...

ok Liz,
Pend for you Morbid, Just Walk Away Renee and Shivon.

Rebie,
So sorry babe, you were like 2 minutes after Liz,
I'll pend for you the Barry M & the China Glaze then. Will email you separately =)

thriszha said...

waaaaaaaa.... im late.. I was waiting for u to post this Zoya Shivon & Lippman polish waaaaaaaa....!!

Berry T said...

awww.... don't be sad Thriszha!
I'll be purging every month!
I'm sure there'll be something for you next month!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB