Monday, March 8, 2010

While at lunch...

One lesson learnt:
If I'm on a strict no-buy, I must never go near the malls during lunch break


Saw some China Glaze French Bliss French Manicure.
I think these are older China Glaze.
I haven't seen or heard of them before.

Left to right:
Ooh La La Peach Pearl,
Ooh La La Soft Pink Pearl,
Ooh La La Pink,
Sydney Sand.


and some drugstore polishes:
Revlon #151 Iced Mauve,
Revlon #478 Tuscan Sun,
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength #61 Royal Romance,
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #30 Chocolate Nut,
and a brand called Clatty which I have never heard of, #272.

and the damage was done in a mere 15 minutes...

3 comments:

Michèle said...

Haha so much for the no-buy! Lovely haul :-)

gildedangel said...

Haha, nice haul!

Berry T said...

yeah.. I know.
Caved and hauled in 15 mins.
*hangs head in shame*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB