Monday, March 22, 2010

Skinfood Milk Creamy Prism Nail in Gold

It's amazingly frustrating that when I finally decide to do a holo mani,
we get rain for a few continuous days.
And each time I was able to get to my camera, it seems that the skies start turning grey.
*sigh*

Anyway, I had this mani on from Tuesday,
and was only able to get some slightly more decent shots only on Sunday.
Yeah... that was how long I waited for the sun.

Good thing the polish wore well


Skinfood Milk Creamy Prism Nail
I couldn't find the code for this one.

Colour-wise it's a gold holo with a tinge of olive.
Doesn't go well with my skin tone though,
and I had a colleague who commented the same.


Swatch was 3 coats and topcoat.
The 1st picture was the only one where the sun peeked through for a little while
and I managed to capture some of the holo goodness.


Overcast skies.



and since it was overcast,
I used the camera flash to better capture the holo-ness.


and this last one was when the mani was freshly done at night,
with camera flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB