Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pedicure: Skinfood Pedicure Sparkle

Yet another polish that I wanted to love
but is going to go into the purge pile

hmmm... come think of it,
I think I have probably enough to do Round 2 of purge...


Skinfood Pedicure Sparkle.
(I couldn't find the number for this one)

This one has a sparkly foil-like finish and the colour reminds me of mermaids.
I don't have any issues with its application,
but I just don't like the colour on me
*is sad*


heh... stuck my foot out of the window again =P
Natural daylight, 2 coats with topcoat


Indoors, natural daylight.


Indoors, natural daylight with camera flash

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a great pedi color!

Berry T said...

thanks dear =)

Anonymous said...

it seems this color same with zoya charla?
no?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB