Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Orly Oh Cabana Boy

I love neons.
They look good with my skin tone,
and I haven't had a neon polish that didn't put me in a chipper mood =)


Orly Oh Cabana Boy.
Hot neon pink with a blue flash.


Natural daylight, 2 coats and topcoat.

heh... I forgot to take pictures of it indoors =P



Taken at night, artificial light with camera flash.


And I attempted a full nail konad design for the 1st time.
Used the flower pattern on plate m71 and konad special polish in black gold.


Not too bad for a 1st attempt eh =)
Kinda reminds me of wallpaper...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This is really pretty! It's on my list, I just love hot pinks like this. It does go very well on you! And the design is perfect.

gildedangel said...

Love this color!

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies =)

Val Piedoza said...

Orly Oh Cabana Boy definitely got me a lot of compliments when I went out on the town this weekend. The vibrant shade of pink will definitely catch the attention of others.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB