Sunday, March 21, 2010

More goodies!

Its been raining every single damn day since last Sunday and I haven't been able to take decent photos of anything =(
heh... good thing these came in over the week
I'm in polish heaven!
*big foolish grin*

Photos aren't totally decent cos its all cloudy and overcast here


China Glaze:
Sugar High,
High Hopes,
and TMI


Maybelline Express Finish in:
Five Pocket,
Purple Comet,
Purple Aluminium,
and Violet Aluminium


Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in:
Pink Pearl and Ruby Topaz


Sinful Kauai,
my very 1st American Apparel polish in Dynasty!
and Etude House BL009


Orly (I think these belonged to a birthstone collection):
Amethyst Decadence (February),
Emerald Life (May),
Turquoise Charm (December)


and more old-school OPIs:
Amazing Lazing Lilac,
Cool in the Pool,
and Grape Wall of China

All I need now is for the sun to help me out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB