Monday, March 15, 2010

MAC Love Lace

heh... nope this post isn't one about make-up,
although I have to admit that ever since I come to know Karla and her wonderful blog The Next Best Thing to Going Shopping Yourself,
I've become a MAC fan and have bought so much more make-up!
especially the lippies! darn weakness of mine!


Anyway, I was inspired by this promo pic


so I grabbed my bottle of China Glaze Sydney Sands for that mannequin hands look,


heh... I actually remembered to take a shot of the swatch before I slapped the nail decals on.
This one's taken at night though, artificial light with camera flash.
2 coats with topcoat.

and here's the NOTD:





now I can't wait for MAC's Liberty of London collection to hit our shores...

2 comments:

Ayuu said...

It's cute and classy, I like this style :)

Berry T said...

Thank you dear =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB