Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love Sprees

I really do,
but I tend to forget when or what I've ordered =P
Thank goodness, the spree organiser that I joined with is friendly, honest and a fellow polish lover as well
*note: spree-ed from Transdesign*


Orly Enchanted Forest


China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea


OPI Jade is the New Black


Colour Club Wild at Heart


Colour Club Gossip Column


China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
This one was a problem child during the photo shoot.
Every shot I took while holding the bottle was greyed and washed out.
I ended up having to prop the bottle against the window and praying that it doesn't fall and smash to the ground


Essie Lilacism.
This one was worse than Re-Fresh Mint.
Even stand alone pictures look washed out.

hmmm... I'm just wondering what this would mean when I actually swatch the 2 bottles.


Found this Orly Delilacful in a nail salon

Then I saw these from a purge and quickly jumped to get them:


Orly Satin Society


Orly Satin Eloquence


My 1st Finger Paints in Evergreen Dream
Finger Paints ain't available in Singapore, and I've been lemming this one something fierce

And these are from a swap with Elizabeth.
Thank you dearie!


China Glaze Watermelon Rind


China Glaze Emotion


Jordana Sapphire
hmmm.... I've never heard of this brand before.
Does anyone know anything about Jordana?

6 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Wow! That's serious haul!

Berry T said...

heh.... hence the need to purge =P

ThRiSzHa said...

wow!!m those are great hauls.. and some are on my lemmings... hahaha!! im looking forward for the swatches of chg water melon rind!! I havent read about jordana polish but I saw in a local auction online here that brand polish.. theyre around 5$ here!! but i havent try it...

Liz said...

I have a few of their nail colors, and I love them :) Easy to apply, dry fast, but the colors are a bit sheer so 3 coats are necessary. Their Quick shine topcoat is my HG. :D

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm from SG too. can i know what's the web you usually spree from? :)

Mel said...

Hi, may i know where you spree from? did you get the orly satin hues ones from transdesign as well?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB