Thursday, March 11, 2010

French Bliss (1)

Needed something serene and peaceful,
plus I had the China Glaze French Bliss colours that I had just bought
so I decided on yet another classic french mani.


Items used are:
China Glaze French Bliss in Ooh La La Soft Pink Pearl,
OPI Alphine Snow


Art Club Nail Art striper in You're Golden



Swatch of the Ooh La La Soft Pink Pearl.
2 coats without topcoat.
When I took these shots, the sun was again hiding behind some clouds.

Sheer, pretty peachy colour with gold flash.
Love the old formula polishes; it stinks but application is just wonderful.



and these are with camera flash.



and here's the french mani that I attempted.
The sun finally came through by this time.

I went over the white tips with 1 more layer of the China Glaze,
cos it was just too stark otherwise.



Taken indoors, natural daylight.


But I thought it still needed a little more,
so I took out Konad plate m73


and my Konad Polish in red,



and ended up with this.

I thought it sorta looked like my nails were bleeding on one side =P





Indoors.

I had my konad set for a while already actually,
but I think I'm starting to go on a Konad phase,
so you'll probably be seeing more of these

3 comments:

contests and such said...

Vary cute! I've always wanted to use that image from the plate. It looks great!

Berry T said...

Thanks Nessa!

gildedangel said...

That is so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB